In order to meet this quality standard, the Company hold a record of the training and development activity for each employee in the form of a CPD file.
O'Connor Roofing Services is committed to all types of training and development activities including:
- External Training Programmes
- Internal Training Sessions
- Mandatory Training
- Tool Box Talks
- Team Building Sessions
- Products Updates
- Updates on Company Policy, Procedure or Practice
In order to comply will local contracts, national initiatives and national minimum standards, some training must be attended by all staff, depending on their role within the Company.
Employees must attend the following mandatory training:
Construction Skills Health and Safety touch screen test (Card Scheme); NVQ at appropriate level; First Aid; Fire Safety; Asbestos Awareness; Abrasive Wheels; Scaffold Training; Manual Handling/Load Managament; In- house tool box talks; Product Training
First Aid; Fire safety; NVQ at appropriate level;
* This list is not comprehensive, legislation for national minimum standards of training change.
- See more at: http://oconnor-roofing.co.uk/oc2015/quality.php#sthash.2v28HMow.dpuf